33 Shouts - 418,099 Scrobbles
Lisa Kelly (Irish Laoise Ní Cheallaigh, born 7 May 1977 in Dublin, Ireland) is a singer of both Classical and Celtic music. She has taken part in many musical theatre productions and concerts, and is currently a member of the musical group Celtic Woman. She is married to Australian dancer Scott Porter and has two sons, Cian and Jack, and a daughter, Ellie.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Now We Are Free - (3:32) - 3,363 plays
- May It Be - (3:35) - 2,631 plays
- Home and the Heartland - (3:23) - 657 plays
- Send Me a Song - (4:48) - 408 plays
- Siúil A Rún - (3:18) - 631 plays
- Carrickfergus - (4:28) - 389 plays
- Dubhdarra - (3:33) - 269 plays
- The Soft Goodbye - (4:31) - 176 plays
- Homecoming - (3:36) - 192 plays
- Lift the Wings - (4:47) - 185 plays