341 Shouts - 7,066,906 Scrobbles
Lionel Brockman Richie, Jr. (born June 20, 1949 in Tuskegee, Alabama) is an American R&B singer, songwriter, composer, and occasional actor. He got his start as the front man for the Commodores, a nationally popular Motown band during the 70's. They had several hits such as Easy, Three Times a Lady, and probably the Commodores' most famous hit, Brick House. Richie quit the band in 1981 for a solo career. He released his self-titled debut in 1982. The album hit No.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hello - (4:28) - 54,975 plays
- All Night Long (All Night) - Single Version - (4:19) - 24,934 plays
- Say You, Say Me - (4:00) - 25,745 plays
- Dancing on the Ceiling - (4:31) - 21,270 plays
- Stuck on You - (3:11) - 23,123 plays
- All Night Long (All Night) - (4:17) - 16,832 plays
- All Night Long - (4:58) - 14,436 plays
- Running With the Night - (5:57) - 8,043 plays
- Easy - (4:30) - 8,116 plays
- Truly - (3:21) - 8,212 plays