326 Shouts - 6,424,294 Scrobbles
Lionel Brockman Richie, Jr. (born June 20, 1949 in Tuskegee, Alabama) is an American R&B singer, songwriter, composer, and occasional actor. He got his start as the front man for the Commodores, a nationally popular Motown band during the 70's. They had several hits such as Easy, Three Times a Lady, and probably the Commodores' most famous hit, Brick House. Richie quit the band in 1981 for a solo career. He released his self-titled debut in 1982. The album hit No.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI've been alone with you
Inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips
A thousand times
I sometimes see you
- LyricsSay you, say me, say it for always
That's the way it should be
Say you, say me, say it together
I had a dream I had an awesome dream
- LyricsWell, my friends, the time has come
Raise the roof and have some fun
Throw away the work to be done
Let the music play on
Everybody sing, everybody dance
Man what in the world is happening down
At the end of the hall?
I don't have a clue?
Let's check this thing out!
- LyricsStuck on you
I've got this feeling down deep in my soul that I just can't lose
Guess I'm on my way
Needed a friend
And the way I feel now I guess I'll be with you 'til the end
- All Night Long (All Night) - Single Version - (4:19) - 18,392 plays
- All Night Long - (4:17) - 19,714 plays
- Running With the Night - (5:59) - 12,092 plays
- Easy - (4:30) - 11,089 plays
- Truly - (3:18) - 10,076 plays