2 Shouts - 63,980 Scrobbles
Bart was born Lionel Begleiter the youngest of seven surviving children in East London to Galician Jews, and grew up in Stepney. His father worked as a tailor in a garden shed in London E1. The family had escaped the pogroms in Galicia which was then part of the Austrian Empire. Lionel later changed his name to Bart derived from the name of the silk screen printing firm he and John Gorman created ("G & B Arts", for Gorman and Begleiter) after he had completed his National Service with the Royal Air Force.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Give Us a Kiss for Christmas - (2:10) - 189 plays
- Consider Yourself - (1:49) - 93 plays
- I'd Do Anything - (2:53) - 56 plays
- Be Back Soon - (2:41) - 76 plays
- As Long As He Needs Me - (3:54) - 35 plays
- Oom-Pah-Pah - (3:17) - 51 plays
- Where Is Love? - (2:52) - 33 plays
- You've Got to Pick a Pocket or Two - (2:57) - 37 plays
- Reviewing the Situation - (4:18) - 36 plays
- Food, Glorious Food - (4:01) - 46 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online