0 Shouts - 719,269 Scrobbles
With the directness of the bus line they are named after, Linea 77 rocketed from their birthplace of Venaria (Torino) to become Italy's premier rock band, conquering not just Italy but all of Europe and indeed, practically the whole world along the way. Beginning in 1993 by covering songs by Rage Against the Machine and CCCP, the band toured constantly, which allowed them to cultivate a dedicated fan base, as well as develop their sound. Based on the strength of their supremely dynamic live show, they appeared in front of 8000 people at the now defunct Beach Bum Festival in Jesolo within a year of their first raucous cry.Read More...
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
Guardando le stesse facce
Sentendo le stesse storie
ho quello che volevo?
- Il Mostro - 34,285 plays
- Inno all'odio - 29,201 plays
- LyricsGood morning Miss Sadness
open your eyes
jumping on the ground,
walkin' and waiting for that day
i don't wanna loose
- LyricsPuntare e perdere, provare e perdere,
Sempre e solamente puntare e perdere.
Stretti movimenti necessari per capire che sia tutto giusto,
Che sia tutto a posto.
Sorridi tra stereo superocker e movie supersucker, sorridi...
- Evoluzione - 21,574 plays
- The Sharp Sound Of Blades - 18,608 plays
- La Nuova Musica Italiana - 17,838 plays
- Ketchup Suicide - 15,016 plays
- Sempre Meglio - 19,038 plays