157 Shouts - 694,304 Scrobbles
With the directness of the bus line they are named after, Linea 77 rocketed from their birthplace of Venaria (Torino) to become Italy's premier rock band, conquering not just Italy but all of Europe and indeed, practically the whole world along the way. Beginning in 1993 by covering songs by Rage Against the Machine and CCCP, the band toured constantly, which allowed them to cultivate a dedicated fan base, as well as develop their sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
Guardando le stesse facce
Sentendo le stesse storie
ho quello che volevo?
- Il Mostro - (4:24) - 584 plays
- Inno all'odio - (6:01) - 515 plays
- Il veleno - (4:14) - 744 plays
- 666 (Diabolus In Musica) - (4:25) - 639 plays
- Vertigine - (3:13) - 569 plays
- Moka - (3:14) - 343 plays
- La musica è finita - (3:21) - 517 plays
- Evoluzione - (3:20) - 528 plays
- Ketchup Suicide - (3:56) - 313 plays