158 Shouts - 661,889 Scrobbles
With the directness of the bus line they are named after, Linea 77 rocketed from their birthplace of Venaria (Torino) to become Italy's premier rock band, conquering not just Italy but all of Europe and indeed, practically the whole world along the way. Beginning in 1993 by covering songs by Rage Against the Machine and CCCP, the band toured constantly, which allowed them to cultivate a dedicated fan base, as well as develop their sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
Guardando le stesse facce
Sentendo le stesse storie
ho quello che volevo?
- Inno all'odio - (6:01) - 741 plays
- Il Mostro - (4:24) - 786 plays
- Il veleno - (4:14) - 1,630 plays
- Vertigine - (3:13) - 654 plays
- Moka - (3:48) - 435 plays
- La musica è finita - (3:21) - 933 plays
- 666 (Diabolus In Musica) - (4:25) - 491 plays
- Ketchup Suicide - (3:56) - 410 plays
- Sempre Meglio - (3:16) - 464 plays