157 Shouts - 691,389 Scrobbles
With the directness of the bus line they are named after, Linea 77 rocketed from their birthplace of Venaria (Torino) to become Italy's premier rock band, conquering not just Italy but all of Europe and indeed, practically the whole world along the way. Beginning in 1993 by covering songs by Rage Against the Machine and CCCP, the band toured constantly, which allowed them to cultivate a dedicated fan base, as well as develop their sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fantasma - (3:39) - 1,116 plays
- Il Mostro - (4:24) - 533 plays
- Il veleno - (4:14) - 757 plays
- Inno all'odio - (6:01) - 470 plays
- 666 (Diabolus In Musica) - (4:25) - 617 plays
- Vertigine - (3:13) - 488 plays
- Moka - (3:14) - 373 plays
- Evoluzione - (3:20) - 595 plays
- Ketchup Suicide - (3:56) - 327 plays
- La musica è finita - (3:21) - 496 plays