157 Shouts - 718,988 Scrobbles
With the directness of the bus line they are named after, Linea 77 rocketed from their birthplace of Venaria (Torino) to become Italy's premier rock band, conquering not just Italy but all of Europe and indeed, practically the whole world along the way. Beginning in 1993 by covering songs by Rage Against the Machine and CCCP, the band toured constantly, which allowed them to cultivate a dedicated fan base, as well as develop their sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
Guardando le stesse facce
Sentendo le stesse storie
ho quello che volevo?
- Il Mostro - (4:24) - 572 plays
- 666 (Diabolus In Musica) - (4:25) - 512 plays
- Inno all'odio - (6:01) - 339 plays
- La musica è finita - (3:21) - 389 plays
- Vertigine - (3:13) - 442 plays
- Il veleno - (4:14) - 530 plays
- Moka - (3:14) - 298 plays
- Inno All Odio - (4:21) - 378 plays
- Ketchup Suicide - (3:56) - 291 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online