157 Shouts - 707,239 Scrobbles
With the directness of the bus line they are named after, Linea 77 rocketed from their birthplace of Venaria (Torino) to become Italy's premier rock band, conquering not just Italy but all of Europe and indeed, practically the whole world along the way. Beginning in 1993 by covering songs by Rage Against the Machine and CCCP, the band toured constantly, which allowed them to cultivate a dedicated fan base, as well as develop their sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fantasma - (3:39) - 1,363 plays
- 666 (Diabolus In Musica) - (4:25) - 631 plays
- La musica è finita - (3:21) - 555 plays
- Il Mostro - (4:24) - 565 plays
- Inno all'odio - (6:01) - 436 plays
- Il veleno - (4:14) - 637 plays
- Vertigine - (3:13) - 631 plays
- Inno All Odio - (4:21) - 410 plays
- Ketchup Suicide - (3:56) - 326 plays
- Moka - (3:14) - 455 plays