13,402 Shouts - 9,683,580 Scrobbles
Lindsay Dee Lohan (born July 2, 1986 in New York City, New York, United States) is an American actress, model, entrepreneur and pop music singer. Lohan started in show business as a child fashion model for magazine advertisement and television commercials. At age ten, she began her acting career in a soap opera; at eleven, she made her motion picture debut by playing both twins in Disney's 1998 remake of The Parent Trap.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSaturday, stepping into the club
The music made me wanna tell the DJ, turn it up
I feel the energy all around
And my body can't stop movin' to the sound
But, I can tell that you're watching me
- LyricsI watch the walls around me crumble
But it's not like I won't build them up again
So here's your last chance for redemption
So take it while it lasts 'cause it will end
And my tears are turning into time
- Rumors - Main - (3:17) - 4,365 plays
- LyricsI wait for the postman to bring me a letter
And I wait for the good Lord to make me feel better
And I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders
A family in crisis that only grows older
Why'd you have to go?
- LyricsIs that someone you used to date?
Why's she hanging around here, what's her story?
Doesn't she know that it's too late?
That the party is over and the car is for me
Why don't you tell her what's been goin' on?
- Ultimate - (3:05) - 4,190 plays
- Edge of Seventeen - (4:22) - 3,542 plays
- Speak - (3:46) - 3,240 plays
- Black Hole - (4:02) - 3,543 plays
- I Want You to Want Me - (3:08) - 2,611 plays