64 Shouts - 343,198 Scrobbles
Lindisfarne were an English folk-rock group from Newcastle-upon-Tyne, formed in the late 1960s. The original line up was Alan Hull, Ray jackson, Ray Laidlaw, Rod clements, and Simon Cowe. The group released their debut Nicely out of Tune in 1970. Their second album, Fog on the Tyne, was produced by Bob Johnson, who had also worked with Bob Dylan, to whom Alan Hull was being compared at the time. Following their third album, Dingly Dell, the group split and Lindisfarne (Mark II) continued with new members, and produced a few more albums before disbanding, seemingly for good.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Meet Me On the Corner - (2:38) - 3,272 plays
- Lady Eleanor - (4:44) - 2,877 plays
- Fog On the Tyne - (3:22) - 1,564 plays
- Run For Home - (4:17) - 1,428 plays
- Winter Song - (5:08) - 924 plays
- Road To Kingdom Come - (3:40) - 470 plays
- We Can Swing Together - (5:42) - 538 plays
- All Fall Down - (3:38) - 472 plays
- January Song - (4:16) - 489 plays
- Scarecrow Song - (3:19) - 390 plays