10 Shouts - 268,339 Scrobbles
Linda Thompson (born Linda Pettifer) started her singing career in the 1960s, doing advertising jingles for money and singing in folk clubs for enjoyment. She changed her name to Linda Peters, and was romantically linked to Martin Carthy before working with Richard Thompson, whom she married in 1972. As part of Richard & Linda Thompson she sang on a string of critically acclaimed albums until a bitter split in 1982.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If I Were a Bluebird - (6:50) - 281 plays
- Paddy's Lamentation - (2:52) - 312 plays
- Love's for Babies and Fools - (3:39) - 266 plays
- Day After Tomorrow - (5:03) - 179 plays
- Versatile Heart - (3:23) - 205 plays
- Never Put To Sea Boys - (3:20) - 152 plays
- Katy Cruel - (2:20) - 146 plays
- Never The Bride - (5:03) - 102 plays
- Dear Mary - (3:30) - 111 plays
- Stay Bright - (1:31) - 111 plays