10 Shouts - 264,818 Scrobbles
Linda Thompson (born Linda Pettifer) started her singing career in the 1960s, doing advertising jingles for money and singing in folk clubs for enjoyment. She changed her name to Linda Peters, and was romantically linked to Martin Carthy before working with Richard Thompson, whom she married in 1972. As part of Richard & Linda Thompson she sang on a string of critically acclaimed albums until a bitter split in 1982.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paddy's Lamentation - (2:52) - 417 plays
- Love's for Babies and Fools - (3:39) - 347 plays
- Never Put To Sea Boys - (3:20) - 271 plays
- If I Were a Bluebird - (6:50) - 266 plays
- Day After Tomorrow - (5:03) - 200 plays
- Never The Bride - (5:03) - 211 plays
- Versatile Heart - (3:23) - 320 plays
- Katy Cruel - (2:20) - 179 plays
- Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk - (2:38) - 131 plays
- It Won't Be Long Now - (2:37) - 135 plays