10 Shouts - 262,022 Scrobbles
Linda Thompson (born Linda Pettifer) started her singing career in the 1960s, doing advertising jingles for money and singing in folk clubs for enjoyment. She changed her name to Linda Peters, and was romantically linked to Martin Carthy before working with Richard Thompson, whom she married in 1972. As part of Richard & Linda Thompson she sang on a string of critically acclaimed albums until a bitter split in 1982.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love's for Babies and Fools - (3:39) - 922 plays
- Never Put To Sea Boys - (3:20) - 733 plays
- Paddy's Lamentation - (2:52) - 933 plays
- If I Were a Bluebird - (6:50) - 541 plays
- Never The Bride - (5:03) - 518 plays
- As Fast As My Feet - (3:54) - 461 plays
- Love's for Babies and Fools (feat. Richard Thompson) - (1:30) - 360 plays
- Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk - (2:38) - 367 plays
- Father Son Ballad - (3:39) - 382 plays
- Nursery Rhyme of Innocence and Experience - (3:30) - 359 plays