10 Shouts - 262,755 Scrobbles
Linda Thompson (born Linda Pettifer) started her singing career in the 1960s, doing advertising jingles for money and singing in folk clubs for enjoyment. She changed her name to Linda Peters, and was romantically linked to Martin Carthy before working with Richard Thompson, whom she married in 1972. As part of Richard & Linda Thompson she sang on a string of critically acclaimed albums until a bitter split in 1982.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love's for Babies and Fools - (3:39) - 720 plays
- Paddy's Lamentation - (2:52) - 754 plays
- Never Put To Sea Boys - (3:20) - 512 plays
- If I Were a Bluebird - (6:50) - 397 plays
- Never The Bride - (5:03) - 415 plays
- Day After Tomorrow - (5:03) - 283 plays
- As Fast As My Feet - (3:54) - 314 plays
- Versatile Heart - (3:23) - 368 plays
- Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk - (2:38) - 224 plays
- It Won't Be Long Now - (2:37) - 265 plays