Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris
6 Shouts - 60,538 Scrobbles
It took more than 25 years, two divergent careers and plenty of false starts, near-misses and might-have-beens, but Linda Ronstadt and Emmylou Harris have finally made an album together. 'Western Wall: The Tucson Sessions' is the kind of eclectic statement only two supremely talented - and supremely confident - artists could make.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For A Dancer - (4:42) - 342 plays
- Loving the Highway Man - (3:30) - 183 plays
- 1917 - (5:24) - 215 plays
- Across the Border - (6:18) - 192 plays
- Raise The Dead - (3:17) - 162 plays
- Western Wall - (2:34) - 161 plays
- All I Left Behind - (3:22) - 149 plays
- Sisters of Mercy - (3:58) - 147 plays
- Valerie - (4:02) - 137 plays
- He Was Mine - (3:18) - 142 plays