113 Shouts - 2,118,371 Scrobbles
Linda Marie Ronstadt (born July 15, 1946 in Tucson, Arizona) is an American singer most closely associated with the country rock genre prevalent in the 1970s. Though an occasional songwriter herself, she is better known as an interpreter of other songwriters' works. Her career began in 1967 with the release of folk-rock group The Stone Poneys' self-titled album. After the break-up of the Stone Poneys, Linda entered the country music field. In 1969, with the release of 'Hand Sown... Home Grown', Ronstadt became the first female singer to release an alt-country album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You're No Good - (3:43) - 8,475 plays
- Blue Bayou - (3:55) - 8,748 plays
- It's So Easy - (2:26) - 5,847 plays
- Desperado - (3:33) - 3,167 plays
- When Will I Be Loved - (2:04) - 3,259 plays
- That'll Be the Day - (2:34) - 2,055 plays
- Don't Know Much - feat. Aaron Neville - (3:35) - 2,397 plays
- Different Drum - (2:37) - 2,227 plays
- When You Wish Upon a Star - (3:49) - 1,631 plays
- It Doesn't Matter Anymore - (3:25) - 1,698 plays