17 Shouts - 74,525 Scrobbles
Linda Clifford (born 14 June 1948, New York City, New York) is an American R&B, Disco and House music singer and actress who scored hits in the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s into the new millennium. Clifford is also a former Miss New York State, and fronted a jazz music trio before switching to R&B. After winning her title, Clifford started working as an actress, receiving minor roles in major films like The Boston Strangler with Tony Curtis and Henry Ford, Coogan's Bluff with Clint Eastwood and Sweet Charity with Shirley MacLaine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runaway Love - (9:48) - 633 plays
- Red Light - (6:10) - 278 plays
- Never Gonna Stop - (4:36) - 294 plays
- Don't Give It Up - (8:21) - 229 plays
- If My Friends Could See Me Now - (5:18) - 159 plays
- Bridge Over Troubled Water - (7:24) - 120 plays
- If My Friends Could See Me Now (Re-Recording) - (5:18) - 100 plays
- Shoot Your Best Shot - (6:46) - 81 plays
- I Can't Let This Good Thing Get Away - (4:11) - 69 plays
- You Can Do It - (4:04) - 34 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online