20 Shouts - 177,375 Scrobbles
At least two groups are named Limp. Limp were a punk rock/pop punk band from the San Francisco Bay Area that released three albums on Honest Don's, a subsidiary label of Fat Wreck Chords, as well as an EP on Fueled By Ramen, and a 7" record of early material on Coldfront Records. Limp's career was launched with the release of their first full length Pop and Disorderly in 1997. Hailing from the East Bay, Limp was born out of the same punk scene that brought about Rancid, Neurosis, Econochrist, and Fang.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricsnot deserving of this you are there and i am nowhere near the feeling i =
thought would go away has grown and is far past to late and all i think =
about now is that you are there and i am nowhere near consolation i =
won't take it well nothin' else and no one qualifies consolation i won't =
take it well cause you are there and i am nowhere near here it is it's =
- X-99 - (0:37) - 375 plays
- Souvlaki Space Station - (5:19) - 280 plays
- Silent Running - (4:34) - 215 plays
- Orion - (6:26) - 162 plays
- Towards - (4:47) - 150 plays
- City Speaks Tonight - (6:05) - 124 plays
- Betelgeuze - (2:33) - 127 plays
- Night Clouds - (6:09) - 137 plays
- Clear Color - (2:55) - 139 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online