20 Shouts - 167,967 Scrobbles
At least two groups are named Limp. Limp were a punk rock/pop punk band from the San Francisco Bay Area that released three albums on Honest Don's, a subsidiary label of Fat Wreck Chords, as well as an EP on Fueled By Ramen, and a 7" record of early material on Coldfront Records. Limp's career was launched with the release of their first full length Pop and Disorderly in 1997. Hailing from the East Bay, Limp was born out of the same punk scene that brought about Rancid, Neurosis, Econochrist, and Fang.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Far Away - (2:38) - 450 plays
- Souvlaki Space Station - (5:19) - 365 plays
- X-99 - (0:37) - 550 plays
- Silent Running - (4:34) - 264 plays
- Towards - (4:47) - 175 plays
- Interstellar - (4:26) - 150 plays
- City Speaks Tonight - (6:05) - 145 plays
- Night Clouds - (6:09) - 125 plays
- Orion - (6:26) - 152 plays
- Clear Color - (2:55) - 184 plays