20 Shouts - 170,938 Scrobbles
At least two groups are named Limp. Limp were a punk rock/pop punk band from the San Francisco Bay Area that released three albums on Honest Don's, a subsidiary label of Fat Wreck Chords, as well as an EP on Fueled By Ramen, and a 7" record of early material on Coldfront Records. Limp's career was launched with the release of their first full length Pop and Disorderly in 1997. Hailing from the East Bay, Limp was born out of the same punk scene that brought about Rancid, Neurosis, Econochrist, and Fang.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Far Away - (2:38) - 1,083 plays
- Souvlaki Space Station - (5:19) - 316 plays
- X-99 - (0:37) - 498 plays
- Silent Running - (4:34) - 287 plays
- Orion - (6:26) - 152 plays
- Towards - (4:47) - 130 plays
- Night Clouds - (6:09) - 121 plays
- Clear Color - (2:55) - 149 plays
- City Speaks Tonight - (6:05) - 118 plays
- Entertainer - (2:31) - 143 plays