20 Shouts - 163,898 Scrobbles
At least two groups are named Limp. Limp were a punk rock/pop punk band from the San Francisco Bay Area that released three albums on Honest Don's, a subsidiary label of Fat Wreck Chords, as well as an EP on Fueled By Ramen, and a 7" record of early material on Coldfront Records. Limp's career was launched with the release of their first full length Pop and Disorderly in 1997. Hailing from the East Bay, Limp was born out of the same punk scene that brought about Rancid, Neurosis, Econochrist, and Fang.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- X-99 - (0:37) - 585 plays
- Souvlaki Space Station - (5:19) - 349 plays
- Silent Running - (4:34) - 256 plays
- Towards - (4:47) - 144 plays
- Orion - (6:26) - 122 plays
- Interstellar - (4:26) - 117 plays
- City Speaks Tonight - (6:05) - 113 plays
- Clear Color - (2:55) - 163 plays
- Night Clouds - (6:09) - 108 plays
- Bag Lunch - (2:32) - 121 plays