89 Shouts - 1,417,981 Scrobbles
Limbeck was an alternative country band from Orange County, California signed to Doghouse Records. Formed in 1999 the band consists of Robb MacLean on vocals and guitar, Patrick Carrie on guitar and vocals, Justin Entsminger on bass and Jon Phillip on drums and percussion. They released their debut album, This Chapter Is Called Titles, in 2000 and have since released 2003's Hi, Everything's Great, 2005's Let Me Come Home and 2007's Limbeck. In December 2010 they unofficially disbanded, with each member moving on to other projects.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Ohio on Some Steps - (3:29) - 931 plays
- Honk + Wave - (3:23) - 928 plays
- Silver Things - (2:56) - 697 plays
- Julia - (2:43) - 718 plays
- Brand New Orange - (2:41) - 508 plays
- I Wrote This Down - (3:13) - 507 plays
- This Place Is Deserted - (2:52) - 434 plays
- Friends - (3:04) - 431 plays
- The Sun Woke the Whole State - (3:34) - 447 plays
- Gamblin' Man - (3:05) - 358 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online