10 Shouts - 54,498 Scrobbles
Lili Ivanova (or Лили Иванова)was born in the town of Kubrat. She finished a medical professional school in Varna. Later she worked as a nurse in her hometown. In 1961 she was approved to audition before the music agency of that time, called Konzertna Direktsia (Concert Directorate) in Sofia, that organised her first foreign tour abroad, in Rumania, together with other eminent Bulgarian pop-singers Emil Dimitrov, Irina Chmihova and Maria Koseva. In 1963, she took part in shows at Ambassador Hotel and the Constantin Tanase Music Hall Theatre in Bucharest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vetrove - (4:44) - 56 plays
- Detelini - (3:30) - 177 plays
- Bez Radio ne Moga - (3:00) - 57 plays
- Za tebe biah - (4:03) - 51 plays
- Tango - (4:08) - 11 plays
- Camino - (5:08) - 15 plays
- Bez pravila - (3:59) - 14 plays
- Shturche - (4:04) - 31 plays
- Malka chast - (3:42) - 21 plays
- Ti Syn Li Si - (4:24) - 11 plays