10 Shouts - 53,995 Scrobbles
Lili Ivanova (or Лили Иванова)was born in the town of Kubrat. She finished a medical professional school in Varna. Later she worked as a nurse in her hometown. In 1961 she was approved to audition before the music agency of that time, called Konzertna Direktsia (Concert Directorate) in Sofia, that organised her first foreign tour abroad, in Rumania, together with other eminent Bulgarian pop-singers Emil Dimitrov, Irina Chmihova and Maria Koseva. In 1963, she took part in shows at Ambassador Hotel and the Constantin Tanase Music Hall Theatre in Bucharest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vetrove - (4:44) - 40 plays
- Bez Radio ne Moga - (3:00) - 52 plays
- Detelini - (3:30) - 136 plays
- Kamino - (5:01) - 18 plays
- Camino - (5:08) - 21 plays
- Tango - (4:08) - 16 plays
- Stari Moi Priateliu - Old Chap - (3:15) - 10 plays
- Za tebe biah - (4:03) - 48 plays
- Shturche - (4:04) - 20 plays
- Ti Syn Li Si - (4:24) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online