405 Shouts - 2,543,364 Scrobbles
Lil Boosie was born Torrence Hatch in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on November 14, 1983, he was bestowed the nickname Boosie by his family and was raised on W. Garfield St. in a ghetto in the mean streets of south side Baton Rouge (SSB). Growing up, Boosie was hardened by the many difficult experiences he was put through. His neighborhood, notorious for drugs and violence, was a place feared by the general population. To outsiders, it was a jungle, to residents, it was life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
We talkin' 'bout
- Crazy (Brillz & Snails Bootleg) - (1:45) - 1,072 plays
- Show Da World (feat. Kiara) - (3:00) - 657 plays
- No Juice - (3:32) - 781 plays
- I'm Comin' Home - (4:43) - 449 plays
- Streets On Fire - 622 plays
- Betrayed - Feat. Webbie [Explicit Album Version] - (4:52) - 419 plays
- Better Believe It [feat. Young Jeezy & Webbie] - Explicit Single Version - (5:20) - 451 plays
- I Feel Ya - (2:38) - 456 plays
- Trouble - (4:32) - 456 plays