402 Shouts - 2,499,009 Scrobbles
Lil Boosie was born Torrence Hatch in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on November 14, 1983, he was bestowed the nickname Boosie by his family and was raised on W. Garfield St. in a ghetto in the mean streets of south side Baton Rouge (SSB). Growing up, Boosie was hardened by the many difficult experiences he was put through. His neighborhood, notorious for drugs and violence, was a place feared by the general population. To outsiders, it was a jungle, to residents, it was life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
We talkin' 'bout
- Show Da World (feat. Kiara) - (3:00) - 1,833 plays
- LyricsDear God
I ask You to make my heart cold tonight
From my all strangers, I'll bust
You know what I'm talkin' about?
Father God, I've been betrayed
- LyricsYeah, we finna set it off in this muthaf***, you heard me?
I'm finna put you *** ass *** in the trash can
What you talkin' 'bout, ***?
I'm tired of all y'all ***
Y'all annoyin' me now for real, ***
- Better Believe It [feat. Young Jeezy & Webbie] - Explicit Single Version - (5:20) - 709 plays
- Fire Featuring Lil Boosie - (4:28) - 498 plays
- Calling Me - (3:48) - 508 plays
- Chill out - (4:22) - 425 plays
- mind of a maniac - (3:43) - 491 plays
- Better Not Fight - Feat. Foxx, Webbie, & Lil Trill [Explicit Album Version] - (4:24) - 460 plays