402 Shouts - 2,492,954 Scrobbles
Lil Boosie was born Torrence Hatch in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on November 14, 1983, he was bestowed the nickname Boosie by his family and was raised on W. Garfield St. in a ghetto in the mean streets of south side Baton Rouge (SSB). Growing up, Boosie was hardened by the many difficult experiences he was put through. His neighborhood, notorious for drugs and violence, was a place feared by the general population. To outsiders, it was a jungle, to residents, it was life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Devils - (3:17) - 1,534 plays
- Show Da World (feat. Kiara) - (3:00) - 1,654 plays
- Betrayed - Feat. Webbie [Explicit Album Version] - (4:52) - 756 plays
- LyricsYeah, we finna set it off in this muthaf***, you heard me?
I'm finna put you *** ass *** in the trash can
What you talkin' 'bout, ***?
I'm tired of all y'all ***
Y'all annoyin' me now for real, ***
- Better Believe It [feat. Young Jeezy & Webbie] - Explicit Single Version - (5:20) - 747 plays
- Calling Me - (3:48) - 527 plays
- Fire Featuring Lil Boosie - (4:28) - 472 plays
- Chill out - (4:22) - 420 plays
- Better Not Fight - Feat. Foxx, Webbie, & Lil Trill [Explicit Album Version] - (4:24) - 541 plays
- mind of a maniac - (3:43) - 513 plays