25 Shouts - 211,614 Scrobbles
Lightships is the recording name chosen by Scottish musician Gerard Love, the songwriter and bassist from alternative rock band Teenage Fanclub, for his solo work. The first album, Electric Cables, was released in 2012 on the Domino imprint Geographic. Other musicians on the album includes a cast of Love's Glasgow-based friends: Dave McGowan (guitar, Teenage Fanclub), Brendan O’Hare (drums, from the first incarnation of Teenage Fanclub), Tom Crossley (flute, International Airport and The Pastels) and Bob Kildea (bass, Belle and Sebastian).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweetness In Her Spark - (3:27) - 1,321 plays
- Two Lines - (3:53) - 766 plays
- Girasol - (3:44) - 529 plays
- Muddy Rivers - (4:47) - 532 plays
- Sunlight To The Dawn - (5:58) - 487 plays
- Every Blossom - (2:40) - 482 plays
- Stretching Out - (3:27) - 425 plays
- Photosynthesis - (4:28) - 401 plays
- The Warmth Of The Sun - (3:33) - 395 plays
- Silver And Gold - (4:56) - 439 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online