23 Shouts - 81,337 Scrobbles
Midwesterners often feel obligated to apologize for/complain about their landscape. Chicago’s Light Pollution does not. The contrasting feelings of wonderment and isolation evoked by the frozen Midwestern plains deeply pervade their sound. 23-year-old songwriter James Michael Cicero grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, the son of Italian and Spanish Catholics. His grandfather was a first-generation Spanish immigrant trumpet player who moved to Chicago to lead a Big Band; aspirations that did not ensure financial stability.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Feelings - (4:58) - 451 plays
- Oh, Ivory! - (2:28) - 262 plays
- Drunk Kids - (3:24) - 150 plays
- Fever Dreams - (4:41) - 123 plays
- Witchcraft - (3:26) - 89 plays
- Deyci, Right On - (6:52) - 66 plays
- All Night Outside - (5:19) - 77 plays
- Bad Vibes - (4:49) - 78 plays
- Ssslowdreamsss - (7:13) - 50 plays
- Good Feelings (Memoryhouse Remix) - (3:12) - 88 plays