72 Shouts - 776,247 Scrobbles
Lifter Puller, or simply LFTR PLLR was an indie rock band from Boston and the Twin Cities area between 1994 and 2000. Their music is considered rather innovative, with its angular riffs and a synth-infused sound that predated the 80's revival fads of the early 2000's. Arguably, however, the band is most known for frontman Craig Finn's elaborate lyrics, which often relied upon a well established universe of drug-addled coeds, cash-strapped nightclub proprietors, murdered ravers and their adventures in a highly fictionalized and decadent version of Minneapolis.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely In A Limousine - (2:11) - 668 plays
- Candy's Room - (1:52) - 673 plays
- Lake Street Is For Lovers - (1:06) - 648 plays
- Nice, Nice - (3:34) - 511 plays
- Katrina And The K-Hole - (2:07) - 526 plays
- Nassau Coliseum - (6:10) - 733 plays
- Manpark - (2:32) - 496 plays
- Lie Down On Landsdowne - (3:33) - 466 plays
- Cruised And Accused Of Cruising - (1:37) - 458 plays
- Touch My Stuff - (2:35) - 459 plays