70 Shouts - 726,930 Scrobbles
Lifter Puller, or simply LFTR PLLR was an indie rock band from Boston and the Twin Cities area between 1994 and 2000. Their music is considered rather innovative, with its angular riffs and a synth-infused sound that predated the 80's revival fads of the early 2000's. Arguably, however, the band is most known for frontman Craig Finn's elaborate lyrics, which often relied upon a well established universe of drug-addled coeds, cash-strapped nightclub proprietors, murdered ravers and their adventures in a highly fictionalized and decadent version of Minneapolis.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Candy's Room - (1:52) - 1,038 plays
- Lonely In A Limousine - (2:11) - 1,005 plays
- Lake Street Is For Lovers - (1:04) - 909 plays
- Manpark - (2:32) - 810 plays
- Katrina And The K-Hole - (2:05) - 814 plays
- Lie Down On Landsdowne - (3:33) - 772 plays
- Cruised And Accused Of Cruising - (1:36) - 752 plays
- Touch My Stuff - (2:33) - 714 plays
- Nice, Nice - (3:34) - 645 plays
- Nassau Coliseum - (5:56) - 1,004 plays