72 Shouts - 785,860 Scrobbles
Lifter Puller, or simply LFTR PLLR was an indie rock band from Boston and the Twin Cities area between 1994 and 2000. Their music is considered rather innovative, with its angular riffs and a synth-infused sound that predated the 80's revival fads of the early 2000's. Arguably, however, the band is most known for frontman Craig Finn's elaborate lyrics, which often relied upon a well established universe of drug-addled coeds, cash-strapped nightclub proprietors, murdered ravers and their adventures in a highly fictionalized and decadent version of Minneapolis.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely In A Limousine - (2:11) - 602 plays
- Candy's Room - (1:52) - 502 plays
- Manpark - (2:32) - 470 plays
- Lake Street Is For Lovers - (1:06) - 497 plays
- Nassau Coliseum - (6:10) - 588 plays
- Nice, Nice - (3:34) - 452 plays
- Katrina And The K-Hole - (2:07) - 430 plays
- Lie Down On Landsdowne - (3:33) - 397 plays
- Touch My Stuff - (2:35) - 347 plays
- Cruised And Accused Of Cruising - (1:37) - 380 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online