72 Shouts - 279,733 Scrobbles
As many lucky teenagers from the late 80s, Laurent Ash started as a bass player in a small High School band influenced by new-wave and pop music acts like Cabaret Voltaire, Frankie Goes To Hollywood or Simple Minds and discovered the art of sampling thru the first popular 8/16bits computers. Producing first for other artists in the early & mid 90s, he joined the parisian label 20000ST in 2001 (which was responsible for the hit single of Demon You Are My High) to release one of his first hit singles The Soul Of My Love ...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sequencer - (4:00) - 3,576 plays
- So Electric - (6:39) - 4,696 plays
- Don't Stop (Original Extended Mix) - (1:30) - 2,610 plays
- Getting High (Pyramid Remix) - (5:32) - 2,228 plays
- Don't Stop (feat. A-Trak) [Gigamesh Remix] - (4:51) - 1,222 plays
- Love Emulator (Original Mix) - (5:56) - 1,159 plays
- Don't Stop (Gigamesh Remix) - (4:51) - 966 plays
- Silicon Love - (4:40) - 1,369 plays
- Running Out - (6:10) - 992 plays
- Sunset (Feat. Yota) - (4:32) - 989 plays