1 Shouts - 14,861 Scrobbles
Formed by producers Fred Vieira and Rafael Rodrigues, the project Life Style performs all over Brazil since late 2004 in a proper psytrance style. Friends since childhood, the duo started attending electronic music parties until they decided to join each other to create Life Style. Since both of them used to work in other fields, at first it was just a hobby, but the project started developing its own identity and they decided to drop everything off to fully dedicate to electronic music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Think About That One - (7:13) - 14 plays
- Free Your Mind - (7:42) - 8 plays
- Free Your Mind - Original Mix - 10 plays
- Smooth Sensations - (7:33) - 7 plays
- This Is Da House - (8:20) - 5 plays
- Every Reality Is An Opinion - (7:36) - 6 plays
- Make My Day - (7:59) - 7 plays
- Tut - (2:09) - 10 plays
- This Is Da House - Original Mix - 8 plays
- Wall Sound - Remix - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online