Lianne La Havas
266 Shouts - 2,254,817 Scrobbles
Lianne Charlotte Barnes a.k.a. Lianne La Havas (born August 23, 1989, in London, England) is an English folk, soul, singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. La Havas was born in London, England to a Greek father and Jamaican mother. She was raised in Tooting and Streatham, spending the majority of her time with her grandparents, following her parents' separation as a child. La Havas' cites her parents' diverse musical tastes as having the biggest influence on her music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lost & Found - (4:29) - 24,532 plays
- Lyrics(Verse 1)
Found myself in a second
I found my self in a second-hand guitar
Never thought it would happen
- LyricsWaste all your time writing love songs, but you don't love me
All too familiar when it feels wrong
I think you're just lonely
Do you mind?
I found another new way to look at
- Age - (2:50) - 16,638 plays
- Don't Wake Me Up - (3:15) - 16,755 plays
- Elusive - (3:49) - 17,002 plays
- Gone - (6:29) - 14,813 plays
- Au Cinéma - (4:39) - 11,808 plays
- No Room for Doubt (feat. Willy Mason) - (4:02) - 12,285 plays
- Tease Me - (4:14) - 10,420 plays