Lianne La Havas
261 Shouts - 2,195,318 Scrobbles
Lianne Charlotte Barnes a.k.a. Lianne La Havas (born August 23, 1989, in London, England) is an English folk, soul, singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. La Havas was born in London, England to a Greek father and Jamaican mother. She was raised in Tooting and Streatham, spending the majority of her time with her grandparents, following her parents' separation as a child. La Havas' cites her parents' diverse musical tastes as having the biggest influence on her music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lost & Found - (4:29) - 27,760 plays
- Is Your Love Big Enough? - (3:17) - 23,219 plays
- Forget - (3:39) - 21,323 plays
- Age - (2:50) - 18,924 plays
- Don't Wake Me Up - (3:15) - 19,471 plays
- Elusive - (3:49) - 19,051 plays
- Gone - (6:29) - 16,890 plays
- Au Cinéma - (4:39) - 13,802 plays
- No Room For Doubt - feat. Willy Mason - (4:03) - 11,036 plays
- Tease Me - (4:14) - 12,625 plays