293 Shouts - 1,938,896 Scrobbles
Lhasa is a name of at least two acts: 1) A mononym of Lhasa de Sela (1972-2010), who was a Canadian singer of Mexican and Jewish descent. Born in Big Indian, New York, she grew up in the United States and Mexico, and moved to Canada when she was twenty years old. After the success of her 1998 album La Llorona, which mixes everything from traditional Mexican music to klezmer to alternative rock, she moved to France. Her album The Living Road was released in 2003. In 2005 she won the "Americas" category in the Awards for World Music. She released her third and last album, Lhasa in 2009.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- De Cara a la Pared - (4:14) - 3,117 plays
- El Desierto - (3:54) - 1,782 plays
- La Celestina - (4:47) - 1,629 plays
- Anywhere on This Road - (4:36) - 1,819 plays
- Los Peces - (3:50) - 1,773 plays
- El Payande - (3:32) - 1,615 plays
- Por Eso Me Quedo - (3:49) - 1,408 plays
- Small Song - (2:24) - 1,225 plays
- Con Toda Palabra - (4:29) - 1,285 plays
- My Name - (4:14) - 1,336 plays