7 Shouts - 12,952 Scrobbles
Lexithimie is a sound solo project founded by Alexis Béchu with focus on healing sound, extended classic, modern ambient and with care for minimal details and natural color. After a bunch of releases on various audio labels such as ropes swing cities, October Man, Hibernate recs and Under The Spire lexithimie’s music creates synthetic spaces from processed instruments, field recordings, layers of repetitive tones and sound infusion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scale 1 - (4:54) - 161 plays
- In despite of horizon - (19:44) - 72 plays
- Waiting Somewhere - (10:06) - 67 plays
- a silent chamber below - (10:08) - 57 plays
- Anoher Minute for a Never Ending - (7:04) - 52 plays
- Leontopodium alpinium - (8:02) - 81 plays
- Scale 2 - (6:16) - 53 plays
- Leontopodium discolor - (15:20) - 86 plays
- Scale 3 - (5:04) - 39 plays
- Milkclock of childhood - (6:12) - 80 plays