4 Shouts - 18,801 Scrobbles
Levi Smith can refer to at least two artists: 1) 23 year old wanderer Levi Smith unveiled his first full-length CD (entitled TheOneWithBassAndDrums) in September of 2004. A year later, the band released their second treatise, The Songs That Might Take Us Somewhere. Justin Lentz likes handguns, saltwater fishing, and brightly-colored candy of every shape. Levi lives in Lubbock (for the time being) with a Blue Heeler and the consequences of his actions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Georgie - (1:29) - 12 plays
- Lyrics"We can still be friends"
That's the consolation prize you gave me
In hushed tones over gourmet coffee
And I mean no offense
But you were quite a waste of time and money
- LyricsAnd you were unexpected
But not unwelcome
'Cause you can wake me anytime
When I stumbled to the door
Glad to let you in from
- LyricsWhat a wonderful place
With the clouds beneath
And the world forgotten
Where beauty finds a home
Like the skin on my bones
- The Broomdasher - (1:04) - 2 plays
- That's What I Meant By Goodbye - (4:42) - 2 plays
- Mystery Ain't What It's Cracked Up To Be - (7:13) - 1 plays
- Of Men And Angels - (4:24) - 1 plays
- The Honeymoon Is Over - (4:16) - 3 plays
- The Haymakers - (1:08) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online