2 Shouts - 951 Scrobbles
Coming from the gray city of Sao Paulo, Brazil and established originally in 1992 under the name LETHAL CURSE with a "power-trio" line-up the first studio recording was the 1993 demo “Return To Obscurity” and could be named as one of the "pioneers" at the doom metal field of their .home land, a fact that lead them to play with the English doomsters from Anathema in 1994. The band is part of the first edition of The Winds of the New Millennium I in 1995 initiative that shows some of the best new acts from the Brazilian scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rotting - (7:58) - 23 plays
- Rotting / Screeches From The Silence - (7:59) - 2 plays
- 13 Candles - track 10/10 - (5:23) - 2 plays
- Infamous creation - (8:25) - 2 plays
- Like An Ever Black Skies - track 1/10 - (1:06) - 3 plays
- Like An Ever Black Skies - (1:06) - 3 plays
- Infamous Creations - 1 plays
- Tragic Serenade - track 8/10 - (2:54) - 3 plays
- Rotting / Screeches from the Silence (Sarcófago Cover) - (7:59) - 1 plays
- When The Body Dies - (6:26) - 2 plays