2 Shouts - 958 Scrobbles
Coming from the gray city of Sao Paulo, Brazil and established originally in 1992 under the name LETHAL CURSE with a "power-trio" line-up the first studio recording was the 1993 demo “Return To Obscurity” and could be named as one of the "pioneers" at the doom metal field of their .home land, a fact that lead them to play with the English doomsters from Anathema in 1994. The band is part of the first edition of The Winds of the New Millennium I in 1995 initiative that shows some of the best new acts from the Brazilian scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rotting - (7:58) - 21 plays
- Rotting / Screeches From The Silence - (7:59) - 2 plays
- Rotting (Sarcófago cover) - (7:59) - 1 plays
- Desolation (Of Absolute Emptiness) - track 9/10 - (4:00) - 1 plays
- Tormmentfilled - track 5/10 - (4:29) - 1 plays
- Like An Ever Black Skies - track 1/10 - (1:06) - 1 plays
- Tragic Serenade - track 8/10 - (2:54) - 1 plays
- Rotting / Screeches from the Silence (Sarcófago Cover) - (7:59) - 1 plays
- Infamous Creations - 1 plays
- 14 - Rotting - [Tribute To Sarcófago] - (7:58) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online