2 Shouts - 942 Scrobbles
Coming from the gray city of Sao Paulo, Brazil and established originally in 1992 under the name LETHAL CURSE with a "power-trio" line-up the first studio recording was the 1993 demo “Return To Obscurity” and could be named as one of the "pioneers" at the doom metal field of their .home land, a fact that lead them to play with the English doomsters from Anathema in 1994. The band is part of the first edition of The Winds of the New Millennium I in 1995 initiative that shows some of the best new acts from the Brazilian scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rotting - (7:58) - 23 plays
- Return to obscurity - (4:49) - 12 plays
- Tragic serenade - (2:54) - 4 plays
- Tormmentfilled - (4:29) - 9 plays
- Desolation (Of Absolute Emptyness) - (4:00) - 5 plays
- Like An Ever Black Skies - (1:06) - 11 plays
- Everlasting alone - (5:57) - 8 plays
- Infamous creation - (8:25) - 5 plays
- Bloodshed and dream - (5:19) - 3 plays
- When The Body Dies - (6:26) - 4 plays