Lester Butler Tribute Band
0 Shouts - 1,319 Scrobbles
This music project was born in The Moulin Blues Festival in Ospel, Holland. Was formed by drummer Eddie Clark, who played with last few lineups of Lester Butler's 13. A new lineup was formed in early 2002. In February 2002 the band embarked on a two-week tour which took them through Holland, Belgium and France. The tour was so successful that a spontaneous decision was made to capture this band's live act.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- So Lowdown - (5:01) - 9 plays
- Blackwater Roll - (6:59) - 5 plays
- Devil Woman - (7:52) - 5 plays
- Sweet Tooth - (7:44) - 9 plays
- Taildragger - (5:47) - 5 plays
- Down in New Orleans - (5:19) - 3 plays
- Shake 'Em On Down - (4:57) - 4 plays
- Driftin' - (6:47) - 2 plays
- Cross Your Heart - (9:32) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online