14 Shouts - 262,401 Scrobbles
Lesley Garrett has had an extensive music career. A graduate of the Royal Academy of Music, originally from Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England Garrett won the Kathleen Ferrier Prize in 1979, thereby launching her career. During her time as principal soprano at English National Opera, she became well-known for her performances in productions of the operas Le Nozze di Figaro, Così fan tutte and Die Fledermaus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- "Ebben? Ne Andro Lontano" - (3:35) - 400 plays
- Lascia ch'io pianga - (4:03) - 337 plays
- Puccini / Gianni Schicchi: O m - (2:30) - 381 plays
- Offenbach / Tales Of Hoffman: - (3:15) - 416 plays
- Dome epais - (3:51) - 306 plays
- Ave Maria - (4:52) - 216 plays
- You'll Never Walk Alone - (4:23) - 157 plays
- Dome Epais (from Delibes' Lakme) - (3:50) - 160 plays
- Dvorák: Rusalka, Act 1: "O silver moon" (Rusalka) - (6:01) - 91 plays
- Cats - Memory - (4:02) - 104 plays