14 Shouts - 253,820 Scrobbles
Lesley Garrett has had an extensive music career. A graduate of the Royal Academy of Music, originally from Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England Garrett won the Kathleen Ferrier Prize in 1979, thereby launching her career. During her time as principal soprano at English National Opera, she became well-known for her performances in productions of the operas Le Nozze di Figaro, Così fan tutte and Die Fledermaus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Puccini / Gianni Schicchi: O m - (2:30) - 429 plays
- Dome epais - (3:51) - 412 plays
- Offenbach / Tales Of Hoffman: - (3:15) - 362 plays
- "Ebben? Ne Andro Lontano" - (3:35) - 280 plays
- Lascia ch'io pianga - (4:03) - 298 plays
- Dome Epais (from Delibes' Lakme) - (3:50) - 252 plays
- Ave Maria - (4:52) - 219 plays
- You'll Never Walk Alone - (4:23) - 133 plays
- Dvorák: Rusalka, Act 1: "O silver moon" (Rusalka) - (6:01) - 111 plays
- Amazing Grace - (4:25) - 77 plays