14 Shouts - 253,898 Scrobbles
Lesley Garrett has had an extensive music career. A graduate of the Royal Academy of Music, originally from Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England Garrett won the Kathleen Ferrier Prize in 1979, thereby launching her career. During her time as principal soprano at English National Opera, she became well-known for her performances in productions of the operas Le Nozze di Figaro, Così fan tutte and Die Fledermaus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Puccini / Gianni Schicchi: O m - (2:30) - 416 plays
- "Ebben? Ne Andro Lontano" - (3:35) - 303 plays
- Dome epais - (3:51) - 420 plays
- Offenbach / Tales Of Hoffman: - (3:15) - 351 plays
- Lascia ch'io pianga - (4:03) - 301 plays
- Dome Epais (from Delibes' Lakme) - (3:50) - 232 plays
- Ave Maria - (4:52) - 215 plays
- You'll Never Walk Alone - (4:23) - 130 plays
- Dvorák: Rusalka, Act 1: "O silver moon" (Rusalka) - (6:01) - 119 plays
- Amazing Grace - (4:25) - 81 plays