14 Shouts - 258,024 Scrobbles
Lesley Garrett has had an extensive music career. A graduate of the Royal Academy of Music, originally from Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England Garrett won the Kathleen Ferrier Prize in 1979, thereby launching her career. During her time as principal soprano at English National Opera, she became well-known for her performances in productions of the operas Le Nozze di Figaro, Così fan tutte and Die Fledermaus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- "Ebben? Ne Andro Lontano" - (3:35) - 409 plays
- Lascia ch'io pianga - (4:03) - 337 plays
- Puccini / Gianni Schicchi: O m - (2:30) - 407 plays
- Offenbach / Tales Of Hoffman: - (3:15) - 397 plays
- Dome epais - (3:51) - 405 plays
- Ave Maria - (4:52) - 235 plays
- Dome Epais (from Delibes' Lakme) - (3:50) - 203 plays
- You'll Never Walk Alone - (4:23) - 131 plays
- Dvorák: Rusalka, Act 1: "O silver moon" (Rusalka) - (6:01) - 111 plays
- When I Fall In Love - (3:10) - 48 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online