Les Savy Fav
516 Shouts - 6,021,293 Scrobbles
Les Savy Fav is an indie rock band which formed in Providence, Rhode Island, United States in 1995, where the members were attending the Rhode Island School of Design. The band moved to Brooklyn, New York shortly after graduating. The band consists of Tim Harrington (vocals), Seth Jabour (guitar), Andrew Reuland (guitar), Syd Butler (bass) and Harrison Haynes (drums). The band has released five albums: "3/5" (1997), "The Cat and the Cobra" (1999), "Go Forth" (2001), "Let's Stay Friends" (2007) and "Root for Ruin" (2010).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let's Get Out of Here - (3:33) - 7,953 plays
- The Sweat Descends - (4:15) - 6,285 plays
- Lyrics"Patty Lee, turn the lights on, please,
There's something I don't understand.
Patty Lee, turn the lights on, please,
This party's gotten out of hand."
Those were the last words her suitor spoke before he croaked.
- LyricsWere at the hills and we hit
With . and with master cards.
We moved the into our homes,
We kept in touch with the mobile phones.
- The Equestrian - (3:28) - 3,034 plays
- Appetites - (3:32) - 3,130 plays
- What Would Wolves Do? - (2:57) - 2,872 plays
- The Year Before The Year 2000 - (2:26) - 2,878 plays
- Meet Me In The Dollar Bin - (4:20) - 2,300 plays
- We'll Make A Lover Of You - (3:41) - 2,331 plays