Les Savy Fav
516 Shouts - 5,958,706 Scrobbles
Les Savy Fav is an indie rock band which formed in Providence, Rhode Island, United States in 1995, where the members were attending the Rhode Island School of Design. The band moved to Brooklyn, New York shortly after graduating. The band consists of Tim Harrington (vocals), Seth Jabour (guitar), Andrew Reuland (guitar), Syd Butler (bass) and Harrison Haynes (drums). The band has released five albums: "3/5" (1997), "The Cat and the Cobra" (1999), "Go Forth" (2001), "Let's Stay Friends" (2007) and "Root for Ruin" (2010).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let's Get Out of Here - (3:33) - 8,369 plays
- The Sweat Descends - (4:15) - 6,947 plays
- Patty Lee - (3:52) - 5,745 plays
- LyricsWere at the hills and we hit
With . and with master cards.
We moved the into our homes,
We kept in touch with the mobile phones.
- The Equestrian - (3:28) - 3,502 plays
- Appetites - (3:32) - 3,593 plays
- Meet Me In The Dollar Bin - (4:20) - 2,717 plays
- The Year Before The Year 2000 - (2:26) - 3,291 plays
- We'll Make A Lover Of You - (3:41) - 2,822 plays
- What Would Wolves Do? - (2:57) - 3,088 plays