Les Petits Chanteurs de Saint-Marc
13 Shouts - 698,112 Scrobbles
Les Petits Chanteurs de Saint-Marc (in English The Little Singers of Saint Marc) is a children's choir, founded in September 1986 by Nicolas Carries. It is a mixed unit composed of seventy-five to eighty school-aged children from ten to fifteen years old. All are provided education from the Saint-Marc college in Lyon. Les Petits Chanteurs acquired recognition with the release of the 2004 film Les Choristes, for which they provided the vocals for the soundtrack. One of the soloists, Jean-Baptiste Maunier was chosen to play a lead role in the film.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vois Sur Ton Chemin - (2:19) - 335 plays
- In Memoriam - (3:24) - 355 plays
- Pépinot - (1:50) - 90 plays
- Les Choristes - (1:32) - 487 plays
- Caresse Sur L'océan - (2:10) - 109 plays
- La Nuit - (2:20) - 75 plays
- Cerf-Volant - (0:58) - 70 plays
- Les Partitions - (1:03) - 62 plays
- Ma liberté - (2:32) - 74 plays
- Pie Jesu - (2:47) - 36 plays