Les Négresses Vertes
45 Shouts - 844,375 Scrobbles
Les Négresses Vertes, formed in 1987 arose from the alternative music scene in Paris, France, are a French music group who are best described as a fusion of world music and some aspects of alternative rock. Their particular musical influences were Algerian raï, Mediterranean and South American music and French café music. Their tracks often feature acoustic guitar and accordion, as well as some tracks containing many other 'traditional' instruments such as piano and brass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sous le soleil de Bodega - (3:26) - 695 plays
- Zobi La Mouche - (3:24) - 564 plays
- La valse - (1:30) - 588 plays
- Voilà l'été - (4:05) - 486 plays
- Il - (3:29) - 295 plays
- L'homme Des Marais - (3:31) - 269 plays
- Face à la mer - (4:52) - 237 plays
- C'est Pas La Mer À Boire - 194 plays
- Famille Heureuse - (3:57) - 182 plays
- Orane - (4:17) - 181 plays