7 Shouts - 37,312 Scrobbles
Les Mouches were last seen crossing over into the afterworld. That is to say, "it is not nice... they are dead." No more shows, no more recordings, no more no more no more. This is the sad, awful truth. Despite relentless optimism on their parts, everybody is too busy doing more interesting and worthwhile things to go back to the "cum in my mouth" flavourings of Les Mouches. Rob is busy pressing records for Blood Works and playing with From Fiction. Matt is busy playing with Awesome and recording other people's records, including Colin Bergh and Matt's own stuff.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carload of Whatever - 95 plays
- Cities Become Less Important - (3:47) - 46 plays
- Daddy Needs a Daddy - (3:24) - 35 plays
- Divorce the Ones You Love - (4:20) - 31 plays
- Little Poop - (2:46) - 33 plays
- What We Know as Buildings Have Always Been Canyons - (9:06) - 30 plays
- Spalding Man - (4:07) - 32 plays
- (They Long to Be) Close to You - (4:19) - 44 plays
- Behold! The Hands! Of Men! - (4:18) - 24 plays
- A Fault of Mine - 35 plays