28 Shouts - 343,978 Scrobbles
Les Colocs (Shorts for "Les colocataires", or roughly, "The Roommates") were a popular band based mainly in Montréal, Québec, Canada. They drew from several influences, including blues, New Orleans style jazz, the folk music of their native Québec, and even West African music thanks to the addition of the Diouf brothers to the lineup. The band's career was cut short, however, when André "Dédé" Fortin -- the band's frontman and principal songwriter -- suddenly committed suicide in May of 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tassez-vous de d'là - (5:35) - 770 plays
- La Rue Principale - (4:30) - 507 plays
- Belzébuth - (9:25) - 551 plays
- Juste Une P'tite Nuite - (4:18) - 624 plays
- Le répondeur - (3:48) - 439 plays
- Julie - (4:28) - 357 plays
- Dédé - (2:38) - 323 plays
- Passe-Moé La Puck - (3:26) - 323 plays
- Dehors novembre - (6:03) - 477 plays
- Mauvais Caractère - (4:40) - 291 plays