26 Shouts - 319,016 Scrobbles
Les Colocs (Shorts for "Les colocataires", or roughly, "The Roommates") were a popular band based mainly in Montréal, Québec, Canada. They drew from several influences, including blues, New Orleans style jazz, the folk music of their native Québec, and even West African music thanks to the addition of the Diouf brothers to the lineup. The band's career was cut short, however, when André "Dédé" Fortin -- the band's frontman and principal songwriter -- suddenly committed suicide in May of 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Belzébuth - (9:25) - 593 plays
- La Rue Principale - (4:30) - 613 plays
- Tassez-vous de d'là - (5:35) - 630 plays
- Juste Une P'tite Nuite - (4:18) - 562 plays
- Julie - (4:28) - 647 plays
- Le répondeur - (3:48) - 573 plays
- Dédé - (2:38) - 554 plays
- Dehors novembre - (6:03) - 480 plays
- Mauvais Caractère - (4:40) - 481 plays
- Passe-Moé La Puck - (3:26) - 443 plays