27 Shouts - 334,552 Scrobbles
Les Colocs (Shorts for "Les colocataires", or roughly, "The Roommates") were a popular band based mainly in Montréal, Québec, Canada. They drew from several influences, including blues, New Orleans style jazz, the folk music of their native Québec, and even West African music thanks to the addition of the Diouf brothers to the lineup. The band's career was cut short, however, when André "Dédé" Fortin -- the band's frontman and principal songwriter -- suddenly committed suicide in May of 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tassez-vous de d'là - (5:35) - 667 plays
- Belzébuth - (9:25) - 628 plays
- La Rue Principale - (4:30) - 586 plays
- Le répondeur - (3:48) - 537 plays
- Juste Une P'tite Nuite - (4:18) - 928 plays
- Julie - (4:28) - 467 plays
- Dédé - (2:38) - 500 plays
- Passe-Moé La Puck - (3:26) - 333 plays
- Dehors novembre - (6:03) - 506 plays
- Tout seul - (3:48) - 379 plays