27 Shouts - 331,138 Scrobbles
Les Colocs (Shorts for "Les colocataires", or roughly, "The Roommates") were a popular band based mainly in Montréal, Québec, Canada. They drew from several influences, including blues, New Orleans style jazz, the folk music of their native Québec, and even West African music thanks to the addition of the Diouf brothers to the lineup. The band's career was cut short, however, when André "Dédé" Fortin -- the band's frontman and principal songwriter -- suddenly committed suicide in May of 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tassez-vous de d'là - (5:35) - 717 plays
- Belzébuth - (9:25) - 684 plays
- La Rue Principale - (4:30) - 616 plays
- Juste Une P'tite Nuite - (4:18) - 553 plays
- Le répondeur - (3:48) - 588 plays
- Julie - (4:28) - 497 plays
- Dédé - (2:38) - 581 plays
- Dehors novembre - (6:03) - 566 plays
- Passe-Moé La Puck - (3:26) - 352 plays
- Tout seul - (3:48) - 447 plays