26 Shouts - 299,794 Scrobbles
Les Colocs ("Les colocataires", or roughly, "The Roommates") were a popular band based mainly in Montréal, Québec, Canada. They drew from several influences, including blues, New Orleans style jazz, the folk music of their native Québec, and even West African music thanks to the addition of the Diouf brothers to the lineup. The band's career was cut short, however, when André "Dédé" Fortin -- the band's frontman and principal songwriter -- suddenly committed suicide in May of 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Rue Principale - (4:30) - 765 plays
- Juste Une P'tite Nuite - (4:18) - 799 plays
- Julie - (4:28) - 668 plays
- Belzébuth - (9:25) - 721 plays
- Le répondeur - (3:48) - 761 plays
- Dédé - (2:38) - 662 plays
- Dehors novembre - (6:03) - 707 plays
- Tassez-vous de d'là - (5:35) - 605 plays
- Tellement longtemps - (4:06) - 514 plays
- Tout seul - (3:48) - 502 plays