65 Shouts - 1,126,970 Scrobbles
Les Baxter (March 14, 1922 – January 15, 1996) was an American musician and composer. Baxter studied piano at the Detroit Conservatory before moving to Los Angeles for further studies at Pepperdine College. Abandoning a concert career as a pianist, he turned to popular music as a singer. At the age of 23 he joined Mel Tormé's Mel-Tones, singing on Artie Shaw records such as "What Is This Thing Called Love?".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Quiet Village - (3:31) - 1,391 plays
- Tropicando - (2:34) - 1,579 plays
- Unchained Melody - (2:32) - 836 plays
- Simba - (2:41) - 676 plays
- Whatever Lola Wants - (2:21) - 773 plays
- Jungle Flower - (2:41) - 533 plays
- Pyramid of the Sun - (2:33) - 459 plays
- Atlantis - (2:14) - 657 plays
- Auf Wiederseh’n, Sweetheart - (2:49) - 573 plays
- Jungalero - (3:25) - 511 plays