65 Shouts - 1,095,048 Scrobbles
Les Baxter (March 14, 1922 – January 15, 1996) was an American musician and composer. Baxter studied piano at the Detroit Conservatory before moving to Los Angeles for further studies at Pepperdine College. Abandoning a concert career as a pianist, he turned to popular music as a singer. At the age of 23 he joined Mel Tormé's Mel-Tones, singing on Artie Shaw records such as "What Is This Thing Called Love?".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tropicando - (2:34) - 1,564 plays
- Quiet Village - (3:31) - 990 plays
- Santa Claus' Party - (2:10) - 1,100 plays
- Unchained Melody - (2:32) - 792 plays
- Simba - (2:41) - 696 plays
- Whatever Lola Wants - (2:19) - 814 plays
- Auf Wiederseh’n, Sweetheart - (2:49) - 648 plays
- Pyramid of the Sun - (2:33) - 511 plays
- Atlantis - (2:14) - 680 plays
- Shooting Star - (1:56) - 681 plays