62 Shouts - 980,533 Scrobbles
Les Baxter (March 14, 1922 – January 15, 1996) was an American musician and composer. Baxter studied piano at the Detroit Conservatory before moving to Los Angeles for further studies at Pepperdine College. Abandoning a concert career as a pianist, he turned to popular music as a singer. At the age of 23 he joined Mel Tormé's Mel-Tones, singing on Artie Shaw records such as "What Is This Thing Called Love?".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tropicando - (2:34) - 1,968 plays
- Santa Claus' Party - (2:10) - 1,958 plays
- Whatever Lola Wants - (2:20) - 1,842 plays
- Simba - (2:41) - 1,154 plays
- Unchained Melody - (2:32) - 1,332 plays
- Atlantis - (2:14) - 1,253 plays
- Saturday Night on Saturn - (1:38) - 1,002 plays
- Go Chango - (3:16) - 840 plays
- Auf Wiederseh’n, Sweetheart - (2:49) - 887 plays
- Pyramid Of The Sun - (2:33) - 762 plays