1 Shouts - 1,956 Scrobbles
Leroy Troy is a banjo player from Goodlettsville, Tennessee. His banjo style is the clawhammer or frailing style, distinct from more commonly found Scruggs style banjo playing in modern bluegrass. He often performs humorous or comedy songs from the old-time music genre. He debuted on the Grand Ole Opry in 1988 and was the National Old-Time Banjo Champion in 1996. Troy is known as "the Tennessee Slicker" and plays with the Tennessee Mafia Jugband and Marty Stuart...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Old Grey Mare - (3:11) - 8 plays
- Bottle of Wine - (2:35) - 3 plays
- Angelina Baker - (2:49) - 6 plays
- Cumberland Gap - (3:24) - 3 plays
- Cotton Eyed Joe - (2:30) - 5 plays
- Pig in a Pen - (2:05) - 6 plays
- Lynchburg Town - (1:52) - 4 plays
- Kissin' On the Sly - (2:29) - 6 plays
- New River Train - (3:01) - 5 plays
- Alabama Jubilee - (2:31) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online