1 Shouts - 1,687 Scrobbles
Leroy Troy is a banjo player from Goodlettsville, Tennessee. His banjo style is the clawhammer or frailing style, distinct from more commonly found Scruggs style banjo playing in modern bluegrass. He often performs humorous or comedy songs from the old-time music genre. He debuted on the Grand Ole Opry in 1988 and was the National Old-Time Banjo Champion in 1996. Troy is known as "the Tennessee Slicker" and plays with the Tennessee Mafia Jugband and Marty Stuart...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cumberland Gap - (3:24) - 12 plays
- You Gotta Quit Kickin' My Dog Around - (2:23) - 6 plays
- Miss Molly - (2:17) - 6 plays
- Down the Dixie Line - (5:43) - 8 plays
- Bottle of Wine - (2:35) - 4 plays
- Bald Knob Arkansas - (2:37) - 5 plays
- Hillbilly Fever - (2:47) - 3 plays
- Write a Letter to My Mother - (3:24) - 5 plays
- Git Along Little Yearlings - (3:49) - 3 plays
- Shady Grove - (2:48) - 3 plays