110 Shouts - 1,306,062 Scrobbles
Leona Naess is a singer/songwriter who was born in New York City on July 31, 1974. Leona was raised in London, England where she was educated at Institut Le Rosey as a child before moving back to New York at the age of 18 to study music and anthropology at New York University. Six years later she signed to the record label MCA and has since released "Comatised" (2000), "I Tried To Rock You But You Only Roll" (2001), and on Geffen Records "Leona Naess" (2003).
Leona released her fourth album, "Thirteens", in 2009. The much-delayed album is named after thirteen lo-fi home-recorded albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'll never feel the weight of your hands
Inside mine like diamonds
Lace so fine ballerina
Cupcake and my earthquake
Wakes me from my sleep that
- Christmas - (3:43) - 1,813 plays
- LyricsYou're easily amused by what you use
By what you use on the outside
But it's what shines like silver and gold
Silver and gold on the inside
It's a recipe, what it is to be
- LyricsRoll the carpet and pour out the wine
Treat me like it's your first valentine
'Cause honey baby, you've been on my mind
Like all of us who have waited for a time
I'm calling can you hear me?
- LyricsHe's the kind of guy
Who's always passing by
Who never has time to spend
And he'll take you for a spin
And won't look within
- Lazy Days - (5:12) - 1,204 plays
- Leave Your Boyfriends Behind - (4:06) - 1,331 plays
- Don't Use My Broken Heart - (3:51) - 611 plays
- He's Gone - (4:15) - 564 plays
- Heavy Like Sunday - (2:55) - 673 plays