43 Shouts - 887,898 Scrobbles
Leon Russell (born Claude Russell Bridges on April 2, 1942 in Lawton, Oklahoma) is a singer, songwriter, pianist, and guitarist. Russell attended Will Rogers High School in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Known as a session musician and artist in his own right, Russell has played with artists as varied as Jerry Lee Lewis, Phil Spector and The Rolling Stones. With a solo career spanning the genres of rock, blues, and gospel, Russell began his musical career at 14, lying about his age to land a gig playing backup at a Tulsa nightclub to play with Ronnie Hawkins behind Jerry Lee Lewis.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back Of The Club (Co Stars Rmx) - (3:27) - 0 plays
- Ostro¿nie feat. Mona - (3:36) - 0 plays
- 012-Down In Oakland - (3:23) - 0 plays
- Make Me Stay - (3:07) - 0 plays
- halfway spoken heart that feel - 0 plays
- 二人の「ごめんね」 - (3:43) - 0 plays
- 09 - light&day-reach for the sun - (3:23) - 0 plays
- What Is This Thing Called Love - (5:56) - 0 plays
- 1977 - A Farewell To Kings - 03 Closer to the Heart - (2:55) - 0 plays
- Pista de audio 02 - (2:13) - 0 plays