27 Shouts - 415,884 Scrobbles
Redbone, who has a distinctive deep voice, began his career in the 1970s. His work encompasses pre-war jazz, ragtime, & blues styles with modern arrangements that still retain a vintage feel. While living in Canada in the early 1970s, Redbone began performing in public at Toronto area nightclubs and folk music festivals. At one point, it was rumored that he was actually comedian Andy Kaufman, who sometimes took on other identities, or singer/guitarist Frank Zappa, who somewhat resembled Redbone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Christmas Island - (3:36) - 1,746 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (2:28) - 1,335 plays
- Frosty the Snowman - (1:58) - 1,013 plays
- Baby Won't You Please Come Home - (3:48) - 987 plays
- Let It Snow - (2:39) - 433 plays
- The Sheik of Araby - (3:44) - 498 plays
- My Walking Stick - (3:41) - 363 plays
- Shine On Harvest Moon - (3:12) - 384 plays
- That Old Christmas Moon - (2:58) - 323 plays
- Lazybones - (3:06) - 320 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online