27 Shouts - 421,072 Scrobbles
Redbone, who has a distinctive deep voice, began his career in the 1970s. His work encompasses pre-war jazz, ragtime, & blues styles with modern arrangements that still retain a vintage feel. While living in Canada in the early 1970s, Redbone began performing in public at Toronto area nightclubs and folk music festivals. At one point, it was rumored that he was actually comedian Andy Kaufman, who sometimes took on other identities, or singer/guitarist Frank Zappa, who somewhat resembled Redbone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Christmas Island - (3:36) - 1,512 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (2:28) - 1,160 plays
- Frosty the Snowman - (1:58) - 1,430 plays
- Baby Won't You Please Come Home - (3:48) - 798 plays
- Let It Snow - (2:39) - 389 plays
- My Walking Stick - (3:41) - 336 plays
- Shine On Harvest Moon - (3:12) - 319 plays
- Lazybones - (3:06) - 283 plays
- That Old Christmas Moon - (2:58) - 251 plays
- The Sheik of Araby - (3:44) - 316 plays