27 Shouts - 404,382 Scrobbles
Redbone, who has a distinctive deep voice, began his career in the 1970s. His work encompasses pre-war jazz, ragtime, & blues styles with modern arrangements that still retain a vintage feel. While living in Canada in the early 1970s, Redbone began performing in public at Toronto area nightclubs and folk music festivals. At one point, it was rumored that he was actually comedian Andy Kaufman, who sometimes took on other identities, or singer/guitarist Frank Zappa, who somewhat resembled Redbone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby Won't You Please Come Home - (3:48) - 905 plays
- The Sheik of Araby - (3:44) - 496 plays
- Christmas Island - (3:36) - 334 plays
- Shine On Harvest Moon - (3:12) - 391 plays
- My Walking Stick - (3:41) - 314 plays
- Lazybones - (3:06) - 326 plays
- Polly Wolly Doodle - (2:09) - 259 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (2:28) - 224 plays
- Marie - (3:56) - 287 plays
- Sweet Mama Hurry Home or I'll Be Gone - (2:37) - 206 plays