27 Shouts - 398,767 Scrobbles
Redbone, who has a distinctive deep voice, began his career in the 1970s. His work encompasses pre-war jazz, ragtime, & blues styles with modern arrangements that still retain a vintage feel. While living in Canada in the early 1970s, Redbone began performing in public at Toronto area nightclubs and folk music festivals. At one point, it was rumored that he was actually comedian Andy Kaufman, who sometimes took on other identities, or singer/guitarist Frank Zappa, who somewhat resembled Redbone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby Won't You Please Come Home - (3:48) - 887 plays
- The Sheik of Araby - (3:44) - 486 plays
- Shine On Harvest Moon - (3:12) - 331 plays
- My Walking Stick - (3:41) - 302 plays
- Lazybones - (3:06) - 336 plays
- Polly Wolly Doodle - (2:09) - 264 plays
- Marie - (3:56) - 306 plays
- Champagne Charlie - (2:54) - 288 plays
- Sweet Mama Hurry Home or I'll Be Gone - (2:37) - 220 plays
- Diddy Wa Diddie - (3:44) - 228 plays