25 Shouts - 382,331 Scrobbles
Redbone, who has a distinctive deep voice, began his career in the 1970s. His work encompasses pre-war jazz, ragtime, & blues styles with modern arrangements that still retain a vintage feel. While living in Canada in the early 1970s, Redbone began performing in public at Toronto area nightclubs and folk music festivals. At one point, it was rumored that he was actually comedian Andy Kaufman, who sometimes took on other identities, or singer/guitarist Frank Zappa, who somewhat resembled Redbone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Christmas Island - (3:36) - 2,593 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (2:28) - 1,992 plays
- Baby Won't You Please Come Home - (3:48) - 1,351 plays
- Frosty the Snowman - (1:58) - 1,084 plays
- The Sheik of Araby - (3:44) - 771 plays
- Shine On Harvest Moon - (3:12) - 498 plays
- That Old Christmas Moon - (2:58) - 441 plays
- White Christmas - (2:19) - 413 plays
- Let It Snow - (2:39) - 381 plays
- My Walking Stick - (3:41) - 361 plays