79 Shouts - 1,419,472 Scrobbles
Leo Kottke (born September 11, 1945 in Athens, Georgia) is a legendary acoustic guitar virtuoso who has developed a cult following of fellow guitarists and fans over the span of a 30-year career of recording and performing. Blending folk, jazz, and blues influences into a signature finger-picked style of syncopated, polyphonic music, Kottke's work pre-dated and predicted much of the New Age instrumental music movement, and is often considered part of the American Primitivism movement, partly because he was signed to John Fahey's Takoma Records label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cherry County - (2:30) - 7,286 plays
- The Tennessee Toad - (2:37) - 2,926 plays
- Vaseline Machine Gun - (3:08) - 2,913 plays
- Ojo - (2:12) - 2,277 plays
- The Driving Of The Year Nail - (1:54) - 1,913 plays
- Watermelon - (3:07) - 1,772 plays
- Busted Bicycle - (2:45) - 1,766 plays
- Crow River Waltz - (3:17) - 1,753 plays
- The Last Of The Arkansas Greyhounds - (3:15) - 1,790 plays
- The Fisherman - (2:29) - 1,807 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online