50 Shouts - 151,725 Scrobbles
Lelia Broussard is described as a sultry, soulful pop artist. Lelia's music is rooted in her South Louisiana heritage, but has taken influences from the Philly soul sound since she was transplanted to Philadelphia seven years ago. Lelia made her mark on the Philadelphia scene with time spent on the "open mic" circuit that led to a loyal fan base as diverse as her music. Through several appearances and extensive airplay on University of Pennsylvania's 88.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Satellite - (3:11) - 3,071 plays
- Masquerade - (3:32) - 2,216 plays
- Turn Me On - (2:41) - 1,415 plays
- Hipster Bitch - (3:07) - 945 plays
- Shoot For The Moon - (4:18) - 953 plays
- Dancing In the Dark - (4:05) - 824 plays
- Spiderwebs - (2:33) - 892 plays
- Something True - (4:12) - 794 plays
- You're Not Fooling Anyone - (4:58) - 754 plays
- Armor on my Heart - (3:37) - 702 plays