5,971 Shouts - 3,389,904 Scrobbles
Leighton Marissa Meester (born April 9, 1986 in Texas, raised in Marco Island, Florida) is an American actress and singer-songwriter, best known for her role as Blair Waldorf in the TV show Gossip Girl. In April 2009, it was announced Meester signed a recording contract with Universal Republic. The album is said to be electronic, dancey, and edgy; she will be working with JR Rotem, Kara Dioguardi, and several other producers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDoing fine all on my own.
'Cause I know that's right for me.
Now you're feeling all alone.
I heard you're sorry now but that's what you wanted.
You took me for granted all the time.
- LyricsYou came round makin' me feel so sweet
You made me fall hard
You made me want you man and nothing more
You made me say "Oh my God"
But lately I'm finding
- LyricsI like it, I want it
The way you make my body move
I think I'm addicted
I'm high off everything you do
I'm going to call you, baby
- LyricsTalk over the radio, that way everyone can hear.
Louder than the stereo, don't worry your head my dear.
I think it's hilarious, the way you talk about yourself
But don't tell that story again.
You're good for one thing, I can't help but calling you out
- LyricsMy heart is bursting
My head is on overload
My lines are twisting
And I want more
You ask me if I could try to take a bite
- On My Side - (6:56) - 5,646 plays
- Dreaming - (3:17) - 5,805 plays
- Blue Afternoon - (3:46) - 6,052 plays
- Somebody to Love - (3:33) - 4,735 plays
- Entitled - (2:25) - 6,178 plays