319 Shouts - 6,404,076 Scrobbles
Leftfield are an electronic band formed in 1989 in London, United Kingdom. From 1989 to 2002, Leftfield was a duo of artists and record producers that consisted of Neil Barnes and Paul Daley. In January 2010, Barnes resurrected the band name and Daley has declined to be involved. They are pioneers in the fields of idm and progressive house, being among the first to fuse house music with dub and reggae.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Original - (4:07) - 14,367 plays
- Release the Pressure - (3:57) - 13,050 plays
- Melt - (5:16) - 12,857 plays
- Open Up - (6:50) - 12,943 plays
- Song of Life - (7:01) - 10,313 plays
- Phat Planet - (5:21) - 10,414 plays
- Chant of a Poor Man - (5:56) - 6,783 plays
- Storm 3000 - (5:42) - 7,182 plays
- Dusted - (4:41) - 6,975 plays
- A Final Hit - (3:14) - 6,691 plays