16 Shouts - 9,330 Scrobbles
Leeroy Thornhill (born 8 October 1968) is a British electronic music artist and formerly a dancer and occasional live keyboardist of the British rave act The Prodigy. He was born in Barking, Essex but raised in Braintree and grew up as a football and James Brown fan. Leeroy joined The Prodigy along with Keith Flint after they met Liam Howlett at a local rave club. Both were dancers for the band's live show which became huge in the rave scene. Leeroy's height is 6 foot 7 inches (a whole foot taller than Flint) and his style of dance can be described as a 'technical running on the spot'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beat Messin - (5:35) - 79 plays
- Morning - (3:54) - 52 plays
- 1 Man Army - (6:43) - 18 plays
- Headgrind - (6:31) - 15 plays
- Cascade - (4:11) - 13 plays
- Connect - (6:02) - 18 plays
- Fuck ’em and their law - (5:13) - 14 plays
- Voodoo People (Ex PRODIGY Tribute) - 11 plays
- Mescaline (remix) - (5:01) - 15 plays
- Hands Up - Boogie Army Remix - (5:56) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online